Here is a list of fact on why we can know we are saved & stay saved by Jesus and nothing else.
1. Yeshua- means Savior. He saves us we do not depend on us to save ourselves.
2. Heb 10:12,14 One sacrifice for sins FOREVER, SAT DOWN… He perfected FOREVER … No more sacrifice because He only needed to offer one and it was for all our lifetime of sins. He sat down because the sacrifice was enough unlike the old testament priest that offer a sacrifice year after year and could NOT take away sin.
3. Greatest miracle is being saved by the blood of Jesus, staying saved happens the same way. WE can’t take CRIEDT for it. We believe it and receive
4. Grace is undeserved favor- we don’t deserve to be forgiven when we continue to sin, but HIS grace gives us what we don’t earn. (Jh 1:17)
5. He took our sin and gave us His righteousness = right standing with God. It is not earned by right behavior but grace (undeserved unearned favor) through faith.
6. God’s wrath and righteous judgment against our sin was poured out on Jesus. Is 53. He paid the price for my sin and punishment or result for all my sin. So I go free and am now righteous with God through Jesus
7. The Lord is not willing that ANY perish. 2 Pet 3:9
8. Rom 10: 9 If you CONFESS Lord Jesus and believe in your heart He has been raised from the dead YOU SHALL BE SAVED. NO other qualifications.
9. WHOEVER CALLS on the name of the Lord will be SAVED. Rom 10:13 NO other qualifications
10. If we are saved and stay saved by our works what difference did the cross make? They were saved by their works and obedience in the old covenant.
11. We are made right by Jesus OBEDIENCE not our obedience. Rom 5:19 by one Man’s obedience many will be made righteousness. ( right with God)
12. Heb 8:12 their sins and lawless deeds I WILL REMENBER NO MORE. This is the new covenant he was talking about. Why do you remember them If God don’t!
13. You are made right by grace not by your self- efforts. If you live life focused on trying not to sin you are Self-conscious not Christ- conscious. It should be about WHAT HE did, not what must I do. Our part is to BELIEVE on what He did.
14. The Old testament (old covenant) is all about YOU keeping the law. The new covenant is about you BELIEVING what He did for you.
15. The gospel means GOOD news. Good news is your sin have been forgiven. God does not forgive today, and tomorrow you are condemned. When you think fellowship with God is broken, you won’t pray or expect Him to answer you. Your heart or the devil will condemn you and you will not come boldly to the throne of grace.
16. Act 13:38-39 through this Man is preached to you the forgiveness of sins; “and by Him everyone who believes is justified from all things from which you could not be justified by the law of Moses.
17. Today salvation (Jesus) has come to your house. Lk 19:9
18. God with us (Mat 1:23)
19. I will never leave you or forsake you. (Heb 13:5
If you were to die tonight, do you know where you would go? The Bible says all have sinned and the result of sin is death. But WHOEVER calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. I am a “whoever,” and so are you. Call on the name of Jesus right now. “Father God, I accept the free gift of Jesus and make Him Lord of my life. Fill me with Your Holy Spirit and show me how much you love me. In Jesus’ name, amen.”