1. Love is in our hearts by the Holy Spirit (Rom 5:5) and faith works by love. Without faith it is impossible to please God. “But ye, beloved, building up
yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, keep yourselves in the love of God” (Jude 20-21)
2. He guides us into the Truth, revealing God’s Word, God’s will, and God’s voice. (John 16:13)* We are led by the Spirit (Rom 8:14)
We obey the truth through the Spirit (1 Pet 1:22) How can we know the truth unless we are filled with the Holy Spirit.
3. We crucify the flesh by the power of the Spirit (Rom 8:13; Gal 5:24-25) There is no condemnation for those who follow after the Spirit (Rom 8:1)
How can we STOP SINNING unless we have the Holy Spirit? Awake to righteousness and SIN NOT. (1 Cor 15:34)
4. PRAY Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities:(weakness, inability to know what to pray) for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God. (Rom 8:26-27) So we need the help of the Holy Spirit in Heaven’s special language so we can get God’s will done on earth. Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit. (Eph 6:18) God would not ask us to pray always IN THE SPIRIT if it was not possible for EVERYONE to pray in the Spirit. Praying is asking God to do something for us we cannot do. How can we pray right and with power unless we pray God’s will. How can we know His will unless we are filled with the Holy Spirit?
5. We worship God in the Spirit. We could sing “woe is me, downtrodden and sick” hymns with no power, but we are not PRAISING or WORSHIPPING God. We are going through a ritual only. Take a look at John 4:24… true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
This is Kat Kerr she is worshiping the Lord. She has been to heaven hundreds of times. She has worshiped around the Throne. You can read about her heavenly experiences at http://www.revealingheaven.com/ She also has been a guest blogger here
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
6. He makes us Rapture ready. Our bodies are quickened, now and at the resurrection by the Spirit (Rom 8:11)
7. He gives us power. And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power. (1 Cor 2:4) We need the Holy Spirit to preach and teach.
The Bible becomes a set of rules without the Holy Spirit instead of revealing the LOVE and GRACE of Jesus Christ. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. (1 Cor 2:14)
8. We are Made Righteous but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God. (1 Cor 6:11)
Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty (freedom) from sickness, lack, fear, hate, bondage, selfishness etc. (2 Cor 3:17)
Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? (Gal 3:2) …be filled with the Spirit; (Eph 5:18) We need to be filled to overflowing.
You can grieve the Holy Spirit
1. But they rebelled, and vexed his Holy Spirit: (Is 63:10)
2. And grieve not the Holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice. (Eph 4:30-32)
How to NOT grieve the Holy Spirit:And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you. (Eph 4:30-32)
Excerpts from, “Kingdom Justice & Liberty For All” by Robin E. Bremer due out this week!
I pray you have a SAFE weekend, I will talk to you tomorrow…
HAVE you given your heart to Jesus, Just ask Him to be your Lord. He loves you!Google+