Here is a scripture about how God wants us to live and how He wants to bless us.
yea, I sware unto thee, and entered into a covenant with thee, saith the Lord GOD, and thou becamest mine. Then washed I thee with water; …, and I anointed thee with oil.
1. I clothed thee also with broidered work,
2. and shod thee with badgers’ skin,
3. and I girded thee about with fine linen,
4. and I covered thee with silk.
5. I decked thee also with ornaments,
6. and I put bracelets upon thy hands,
7. and a chain on thy neck.
8. And I put a jewel on thy forehead,
9. and earrings in thine ears,
10. and a beautiful crown upon thine head.
11. Thus wast thou decked with gold and silver;
12. and thy raiment was of fine linen, and silk, and broidered work;
13. thou didst eat fine flour, and honey, and oil:
14. and thou wast exceeding beautiful,
15. and thou didst prosper into a kingdom. (Ezek 16:8-13)
He raises the poor from the dust [And] lifts the beggar from the ash heap, To set [them] among princes And make them inherit the throne of glory. (1 Sam 2:8)*
There was no lack in their supply. (1 Kings 4:27)*
Now King Solomon gave the queen of Sheba all she desired, whatever she asked, besides what Solomon had given her according to the royal generosity. So she turned and went to her own country, she and her servants. (1 Kings 13:10)*
So King Solomon surpassed all the kings of the earth in riches and wisdom. (1 Kings 10:23)*
So the LORD exalted Solomon exceedingly in the sight of all Israel, and bestowed on him [such] royal majesty as had not been on any king before him in Israel. (1 Kings 29:25)*
Excerpts from “The Joy of Kingdom Driven Living” copyright 2013 Robin Bremer available soon.Google+