Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against (Eph 6:10-18)
3. rulers of the darkness of this world,
4. spiritual wickedness in high places.
Because we fight in this way, we need to:
Take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. (Eph 6:13)
In order to stand we must do these things: Stand therefore, (Eph 6:14-18)
1. having your loins girt about with truth,
2. And having on the breastplate of righteousness,
3. And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace
4. Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
5. And take the helmet of salvation,
6. and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God, praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints.
These six things are the most important things to understand in order to enforce the defeat of the devil and cause us to walk in victory. Understanding these things are putting on the whole armor of God.
1.We need to understand the truth about God and the finished work He did at Calvary for us.
2. We need to understand the righteousness that Jesus’ blood paid for us to have.
3. We need to understand that we are now at peace with God.
4. We need to know we have the faith of God and how to use it.
5. We need to understand what our salvation means and all that entails.
6. We need to know what the Word of God says about all these things, not tradition or religion, but the Word of God, the Bible.
You put on the whole armor of God.
But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation. (1 Thess 5:8)
Each piece of the armor is a SPRITUAL TRUTH we need to know to have victory.
- gospel of peace
- sword of the spirit
Knowing and understanding that Jesus paid for you to have these things to EMPOWER you is putting on the armor. For more information on each piece of the armor go here.
Excerpts from “Pursuing The Kingdom Mandate” by Robin Bremer buy it here http://amzn.to/YGnJkj
Sonya L. Thompson-March 29-She has appeared on “With God You Will Succeed” as a guest of prominent Christian business man and speaker, Dr. Tom Leding and made guest appearances on several radio stations. She has been a Christian for 21 years and has a passion to share the “Living Word” with the Body of Christ. Sonya is the author of “Business By The Bible” “Seeds of Prosperity” & Break Out of Poverty Into Financial Abundance.” Her desire is to see the body of Christ become manifestors of the Kingdom of God, in order to draw the unsaved to the Father. Her calling is to “Train, Educate and Advise through the Gospel with Simplicity and Purity”. She will be sharing on march 29
The Kingdom Living Series
The Joy of Kingdom Driven Living-http://amzn.to/YMcvgz
You were created to LIVE supernaturally in your everyday life. You are the answer to the world’s problems and have the power in YOU to change the world.
This power-packed book is for people who are hungry for God and want to go deeper in the supernatural things of God. If you want everything the blood of Jesus paid for you to have, then this book is for you. It will show you:
* How to operate in the Kingdom of God and understand the ministry of the Holy Spirit in end times.
* How to walk with confidence and demonstrate God’s supernatural power.
.* How to hear His voice and be led with confidence by His Holy Spirit.
* How to understand the principles of the kingdom that bring you success, no matter what the circumstances.
*It will build your faith to RAISE The DEAD and heal the sick.
This book with make you mad OR will set you on fire to DO the supernatural!
“Kingdom Justice & Liberty For All “go here to Amazon http://amzn.to/VmI7LJ
The Bible is full of God encounters: angels, miracles, the blind seeing and the dead being raised. So why is the church is not living in it? Because the church is full of people who feel inferior, guilty, condemned and full of shame.
You were created to be supernatural—to take dominion and subdue everything on earth that is not in heaven and bring it into God’s will. You were created to be a king, and the earth is your domain. At your command things should obey you and line up with God’s will. You are the one that will raise the dead in these end times.
You have been seated as a king in heavenly places. Heavenly places are yours to visit for wisdom, instruction and fellowship. For too long the devil and his kingdom have deceived Christians into thinking that Heavenly Places belonged to him. This book will unpack the Word of God to empower you to LIVE in God’s supernatural presence and power and bring that same LIFE to you, your family, city and world!
Pursuing The Kingdom Mandate-http://amzn.to/YGnJkj
You have been given a mandate to preach the kingdom of God to the world. The kingdom comes with demonstrations, signs and wonders. The kingdom of God is God’s government, power and ruling authority in you to subdue everything into God’s will of heaven on earth.
Man has been given dominion and told to subdue everything to the finished work of the cross. You should no longer pray the wimpy prayer of, “if it be your will” but command new body parts, heal the sick, raise the dead, stop the tornadoes, and command marriages to be restored. Your words are God’s voice on earth, your body carries His presence and your hands release the power of God!
The kingdom of God is in you to bring SUPERNATURAL LIFE to this hopeless, dying world.
If you were to die tonight, do you know where you would go? The Bible says all have sinned and the result of sin is death. But WHOEVER calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. I am a “whoever,” and so are you. Call on the name of Jesus right now. “Father God, I accept the free gift of Jesus and make Him Lord of my life. Fill me with Your Holy Spirit and show me how much you love me. In Jesus’ name.”