How to witness in a easy and fun way.
How to Easy and Effectively Street Witnessing
Material to use
- Script cards
- Salvation cards
tline to Teach
- Scriptures to back up and encourage
- How to use script
- Practice role playing
- Prayer to effectively go out into the street.
How do we get saved?
- John 3:16 begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life
- Rom 10:13 ”whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved.”
- Rom 10:9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved
- Act 16:31 “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.”
- IT IS A FREE GIFT AND NOT EARNED- Eph 2:8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; [it is] the gift of God not of works, lest anyone should boast.
- Scriptures to back up and encourage street witnessing
- Access with boldness, confident Eph 3:12 in whom we have boldness and access with confidence through faith in Him
- Not given us a spirit of fear. 2Ti 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
- Believe on the name John 14:13 “And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
- Greater works John 14:12 “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater [works] than these he will do, because I go to My Father
- Field ripe for harvest Mat 9:37 Then He said to His disciples, “The harvest truly [is] plentiful, but the laborers [are] few
- Go- signs follow. Mar 16:17 “And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues… they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”
- igns confirm the word. Mar 16:20 And they went out and preached everywhere, the Lord working with [them] and confirming the word through the accompanying signs
- Authority, Jesus always with you. Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. “Go therefore …, I am with you always,
Why do you need the Holy Spirit?
Helper teaches, John 14:26 “But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
- Testify of Jesus and confirm what you say. John 15:26 “But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me.
- Power & witness Act 1:8 “But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me
- Prays Gods perfect will, Rom 8:26 the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us
- 5. Builds up your faith, Jud 1:20 But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit,
WHO is the Holy Spirit for? Act 2:39 …you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
”For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off,
He is for you.
- Your children
- Everyone not born yet
- To the Gentiles -Act 10:44-45 While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit fell upon all those who heard the word. And … were astonished, …, because the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out on the Gentiles also. For they heard them speak with tongues and magnify God.
He is a gift. Jesus said you need Him
To lead someone in getting baptized in the Holy Spirit just let them know it is free and a gift to help them overcome and have victory in their life. Tell them it gives them a special language that helps them to pray and to pray God’s perfect will.
B. How to use script card to witness
1. Follow it !!
2. don’t argue
3. don’t correct or teach doctrine
4. ask question on script only
5. Only lead people in salvation until you are confortable to go more.
- Hi do you live around here?
- Do you go to church around here?
If you died tonight do you know where you would go?
Why do you believe that?
*If they are saved go to the rededication SCRIPT, follow that script. Right answer: I am born again, or I am saved, Or I gave my heart to the Lord, or something similar.
Follow the leading of the Holy Spirit on this. (share experience I had on this)
- 1. Rom 3:13 says All have sinned
- 2. Rom 6:13 says the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is life, through Jesus
- 3. Rom 10:23 says whoever calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.
Say this prayer with me. Father God I call on the name of Jesus, I want His free gift. Thank you for forgiving me for all my sins. Fill me with your life show me your love, In Jesus name
Now you know you are on your way to heaven. When you sin don’t run away from Jesus just run to Him, He forgives you and He loves you.
Mark 16 says that these sign will follow them who believe, they will lay hands on the sick and they will recover. Is there any pain or sickness in your body right now? Can I pray for you? Does your back hurt or have old injury?
Pray and lay hands on them and expect them to be healed.
- Tell them to say, “Thank you Jesus”
- Ask them “where is the pain now” If they still have pain pray again. (Remember all you have to do is believe in Jesus, He does the work)
- Ask them to do something they couldn’t do before.
- Tell them that because they believe in Jesus now they can lay hands on themselves and pray next time.
Salvation card- Could you fill this card out real quick, so we can mail you some free books on all the things Jesus did for you. On the bottom of this card is a phone number you can call any time 24 hours a day for prayer.
(VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU GET AT LEAST A NAME SO WE CAN PRAY FOR THEM. BETTER IF YOU GET AN ADDRESS SO WE CAN SEND THEM FREE BOOKS and increase their chances of walking a victorious Christian life)
Before I go is there anything else I can pray for you about.
*Rededication -IF they are already saved
Ask- on a scale of 1 -5, if 1 was not to good and 5 equaled awesome, how would you rate your relationship with the Lord?
If answer anything but 5 pray with them to be one fire for the Lord.
IF saved and you feel led, you can lead them in the baptism for the Holy Spirit
MAKE them an Evangelist
Now that your saved and on your way to heaven, I am sure you want to get your family and loved ones saved to. Here is my script card, just read it to them like I read it to you. Or if you feel more comfortable here is a few extra tract you can give them that explains how to get saved.
Let them evangelize their family & loved ones
Give them the script card to read to their family or a tract.
- Role Playing
- 1. Salvation
- Holy Spirit
1. I will give you all my phone number for in case you get lost or need material or help in some way. I suggest you exchange phone numbers to stay in touch or if you get lost.
2. Stay in pairs, one can talk while one prays, One can do salvation message the other salvation card. MAKE SURE EVERYONE HAS PENS TO TAKE WITH THEM AND ALL MATERIAL
How to handle rejection-( very few people will reject you when you follow the SCRIPT)
- The word will not return void.
- They are rejecting Jesus not you.
- Don’t take it personally
- After you walk away pray for them.
- Walk away do not argue, respect people.
- Open ears, eyes, receive truth
- Binding and loosening
- Fear- love
- Hear from Lord, Led by Holy Spirit
- Have fun
Return and share
Return your cards to me (class teacher)